Please write a critique on integrative approaches for network inference methods we have discussed. Your critique should be 1-2 pages long, single spaced. Your critique should include ideas and algorithms covered in the following papers:
- Physical Module Networks: an integrative approach for reconstructing transcription regulation
- Reconstructing gene regulatory networks with bayesian networks by combining expression data with multiple sources of prior knowledge
- Robust data-driven incorporation of prior knowledge into the inference of dynamic regulatory networks
Please keep the following points in mind as you write your critique and address each in a separate section.
1. An overview of the general problem area these methods are addressing.
2. Briefly describe each method
3. How were the methods evaluated?
4. What novel insights were obtained using these methods?
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of each method?