Please write a critique on the methods we have discussed for aligning protein-protein interaction networks. Your critique should be 1-2 pages long, single spaced. Please submit your critique via canvas. Your critique should include ideas and algorithms covered in the following papers:
- Fuse: multiple network alignment via data fusion
- Global alignment of multiple protein interaction networks with application to functional orthology detection
Please keep the following points in mind as you write your critique and address each in a separate section.
1. An overview of the general problem area these methods are addressing.
2. Briefly describe each method
3. How were the methods evaluated?
4. What novel insights were obtained using these methods?
5. What are the strengths and weaknesses of each method?